Muscle-building-supplements.org is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Click here to read our full disclaimer.
Sometimes we need an extra boost in the gym. Whether it’s to finish that last rep, or crank out one last set, pre workout formulas can give us the extra push we need. There are many different formulas using many different ingredients. With that being said, 2 of the main things I look for in a pre workout is energy, and pumps. Nitrosurge pre workout gives plenty of energy and also provides skin splitting pumps.
All ingredients included in Nitrosurge pre workout are based on scientific research. Let’s break down each ingredient and what that ingredient does:
- L-Citrulline – Contains 3 grams per serving. L-Citrulline boosts nitric oxide production, which helps deliver those awesome muscular pumps we all are looking for. This ingredient also enhances muscular endurance, increases strength, and helps to delay fatigue.
- Betaine Anhydrous – Contains 1.25 grams per serving. Betaine Anhydrous helps to increase power and strength, while also enhancing endurance and promotes cellular hydration to give your best workout.
- Beta-Alanine – Contains 1.6 grams per serving. Beta-alanine promotes muscle growth, aids in recovery and also increases strength and power. This ingredient also supports fat loss.
- Caffeine Anhydrous – Contains 180 milligrams per serving. Caffeine is what gives us energy and helps to keep you alert, awake and motived to kill it in the gym.
- L-Theanine – Contains 90 milligrams per serving. L-Theanine has been shown to increase cognitive function and reduce the side effects of caffeine such as jitteriness and headaches.
Mixability and Taste
Nitrosurge comes in many different flavors including your typical Fruit Punch and Blue Raspberry, and then they also have some other unique flavors such as Cherry Limeade, Artic White, Sour Peach rings, and Strawberry Margarita. The Cherry Limeade tastes pretty similar to a Cherry Limeade drink you would get at a Sonic Drive Through. It’s sweet but not too sweet. This product also mixes very well in a shaker cup with cold water.
- Scientifically researched ingredients.
- Fairly priced
Overall, I think this is a very good pre workout. It does not contain a ton of caffeine like some other pre workout products do. It provides great energy and great pumps. Give it a try today!